NewsBabel NewsBabel

Global headlines in real time

7 Items
28 Sep 2026, 03:31 GMT

Kacey Musgraves honored Dolly Parton at the VMAs with a moving performance of "I Will Always Love You." The tribute began with a video of Parton, transitioning to Musgraves' live rendition. Parton, who died in August, is celebrated for her music and philanthropy.

Download options
28 Sep 2026, 03:01 GMT

Kacey Musgraves honored Dolly Parton at the VMAs with a moving performance of "I Will Always Love You." The tribute began with a video of Parton, transitioning to Musgraves' live rendition. Parton, who died in August, is celebrated for her music and philanthropy.

Download options
28 Sep 2026, 02:32 GMT

Kacey Musgraves honored Dolly Parton at the VMAs with a moving performance of "I Will Always Love You." The tribute began with a video of Parton, transitioning to Musgraves' live rendition. Parton, who died in August, is celebrated for her music and philanthropy.

Download options
28 Sep 2026, 02:32 GMT

Kacey Musgraves honored Dolly Parton at the VMAs with a moving performance of "I Will Always Love You." The tribute began with a video of Parton, transitioning to Musgraves' live rendition. Parton, who died in August, is celebrated for her music and philanthropy.

Download options
28 Sep 2026, 02:17 GMT

Kacey Musgraves honored Dolly Parton at the VMAs with a moving performance of "I Will Always Love You." The tribute began with a video of Parton, transitioning to Musgraves' live rendition. Parton, who died in August, is celebrated for her music and philanthropy.

Download options
28 Sep 2026, 01:16 GMT

Kacey Musgraves honored Dolly Parton at the VMAs with a moving performance of "I Will Always Love You." The tribute began with a video of Parton, transitioning to Musgraves' live rendition. Parton, who died in August, is celebrated for her music and philanthropy.

Download options